Here’s a list of things that are making me happy right now, in case you need some ideas for happy-making things.
- I hate to be predictable, but I’ve got to say it: S04 of Orange is the New Black. I freaking love that show. So many good one liners.
- Buttermilk scones made with the recipe from Phillippa’s Home Baking.
- My iPhone 6S Plus. I’m calling it. It’s my favourite device ever. I’m also really liking my Spigen Slim Armor phone case. It’s grippy (I haven’t dropped my phone once since I got it – touch wood!) and it has a little stand so I can prop my phone up and watch YouTube while I’m doing my makeup, eating breakfast, working on my laptop etc. I also have an iRing on there, which I think is also contributing to reduction in droppage and makes the bigger screen much more manageable with one hand.
- Ember and Jayne french pear candles, bought from my favourite florist Moss n Stone.
- Sub-20 degrees celsius temperatures today.
- Peanut butter on fresh sourdough.
- Blogging in front of the TV when I should be answering email in front of the TV.